Welcome to Kymari House
A Safe Place Where Families Can Find Renewal and Growth
- Therapeutic visits are professionally monitored visits between non-custodial parents and their children in a safe and neutral environment.
- Visits occur in a controlled environment designed to minimize stress and promote healthy interaction. Toys, games, art supplies, and light snacks are provided.
- Visits are monitored by trained, licensed professionals who observe and document parent/child interactions, and provide constructive intervention.
- At the onset of visitation, goals and objectives are established for each family based on their individual needs, and a treatment plan is established.
- The frequency and duration of visits may be dictated by the court system or Department of Children’s Services. Kymari House, Inc. is a member of a national Supervised Visitation Network and all professional staff are highly trained and professionally licensed.
- Both custodial and non-custodial parties must complete an intake before visits can be scheduled. To schedule an intake process or make a referral for services, please call 615-971-5602 or 615-594-1522.